Payment and shipping terms
§ 3 prices and shipping costs
(1) Our prices include the applicable statutory value added tax and do not include flat-rate shipping costs or surcharges for shipping costs. The shipping surcharges vary depending on the type of delivery and the nature of the item.
(2) Despite our best efforts, a small number of the products in our catalog may be incorrectly priced. We check prices when we process your order and before we charge payment. If a product is priced incorrectly and the correct price is higher than the price on the website, we will contact you prior to shipping the goods to ask you whether you want to buy the product at the correct price or cancel the order . If the correct price of a product is lower than the price quoted by us, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product.
(3) The prices at the time of the order apply. If list prices are available, the prices of the list price valid at the time of the order apply.
§ 4 delivery and cancellation
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will be made to the delivery address specified by the customer. On the website you will find information on the availability of products that are sold by Melanindrip247 (e.g. on the respective product detail page). We would like to point out that all information on availability, shipping or delivery of a product is only approximate information and approximate guide values. They do not represent any binding or guaranteed shipping or delivery dates, unless this is expressly designated as a binding date in the shipping options for the respective product.
(2) If Melanindrip247 determines while processing your order that the products you have ordered are not available, you will be informed separately by email or by message in your customer account. The legal rights of the customer remain unaffected.
(3) Insofar as delivery to the purchaser is not possible because the goods delivered do not fit through the entrance door, front door or staircase of the purchaser or because the purchaser is not found at the delivery address specified by him, although the delivery time is reasonable to the purchaser Deadline has been announced, the customer bears the costs for the unsuccessful delivery.
(4) Delivery takes place depending on the customer's payment method. In the case of prepayment, delivery takes place after the payment order has been issued to the transferring bank. When paying by PayPal, credit card, gift card, direct debit, instant transfer or invoice, delivery takes place after the contract is concluded.
(5) If your order is sent in more than one parcel, it is possible that you will receive a separate dispatch confirmation for each parcel. In this case, a separate sales contract is concluded between us for the products listed in the respective shipping confirmation for each shipping confirmation. Contract partner is Melanin Drip 247 eK. Regardless of your right of cancellation, you can cancel your order for a product at any time free of charge before sending the corresponding shipping confirmation.
§ 5 inches
(1) If you order products from Melanindrip247 for delivery outside the European Union, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which
will be charged as soon as the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance are your responsibility; we have no control over these fees. Customs regulations vary greatly from country to country, so you should contact your local customs authority for more information.
(2) Please also note that when you order from Melanindrip247 you are considered the importer and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you receive the products. The protection of your data is important to us and we would like to make our international customers aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. For more information, please read our customs information.
§ 6 payment
(1) The customer can pay for the goods using the following payment methods: - PayPal
- Credit card
- Gift card - direct debit:
In the event of a return debit for which the customer is responsible, Melanin Drip 247 eK will charge flat-rate damages in the amount of € 3.50 (three euros and fifty cents). The customer can prove that the damage did not occur at all or that it is significantly lower than the flat rate. The above regulations apply accordingly to payments of the purchase price of goods that are sold by third parties.
- Instant bank transfer
- Payment in advance
(2) Certain payment methods can be excluded by the provider in individual cases.
(3) The customer is not permitted to pay for the goods by sending cash or checks.
(4) If the customer chooses an online payment method, the customer authorizes the provider to pay the amounts due at the time of the order
to move in.
(5) If the provider offers payment in advance and the customer chooses this type of payment, the customer must transfer the invoice amount to the provider's account within five calendar days of receipt of the order. The provider reserves the goods accordingly for five calendar days.
(6) If the provider offers payment by credit card and the customer chooses this type of payment, he expressly authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due after the partial deliveries or deliveries of goods have been dispatched.
(7) If the provider offers payment by direct debit and the customer chooses this type of payment, the customer grants the provider a SEPA basic mandate. If, when paying by direct debit, a payment transaction is reversed due to insufficient funds in the account or due to incorrectly transmitted bank details, the customer must bear the costs.
(8) If the provider offers payment in advance and the customer chooses this type of payment, the customer undertakes to pay the invoice amount within 14 days of dispatch of the goods, without any deduction of any discount.
(9) If the customer defaults on payment, the provider reserves the right to assert the damage caused by the delay.